- Dancers, Musicians, researchers and all people interested in dance and dance related things
We understand that different cultures have different approaches and sensibilities about what's appropriate and what's not. Dancilla is a global platform for the topic dance and may include content that is not appropriate for all cultures, religions or ages.
The following is an attempt giving some guidelines of how we define what content is appropriate for Dancilla. These guidelines will change over time and with the input of our members.
Content and behaviour on Dancilla shall follow these rules
- respectful behaviour towards other users
- avoid (negative) stereotypes towards race, religion, culture etc. unless material made available for scientific purposes that includes annotations mentioning the reasons
- content that is related to dance in any form (which also includes clothing, traditions, rating systems, dance-related physics...)
- respect the copyright and intellectual property of the owners and creators
- shall respect the privacy of users and members
Content and behaviour on Dancilla must not include
- hate language
- non-dance related nudity (e.g. images of Striptease dancing would be allowed)